HOW TO MIX AND STORE HCG:
The water you need to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water.
There isn’t a specific ratio of ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It’s quite simple. If you dilute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml of bacwater, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml. Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml and the end result is 500 IUs per ml. Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of hCG per ampoule or vial.
Items needed: bacteriostatic water (not the water/solvent that comes with the kit) and some 5ml empty sterile vials or some syringes/slin pins.
1) Open hcg/amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1ml of Bac Water and put in amp with hCG
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Take syringe and add the mixed hCG solution to the sterile vial
5) Swirl gently and you have 5000IU’s of hCG
6) Then draw 0.2ml (1000iu) and inject
7) put the rest in the refrigerator
8) Only use as much bac water as you need, too much may have a detrimental effect when the reconstituted hCG is stored.
9) For multi dose vials of powder (IE 5000iu) simply flip off the lid, draw up 2.5ml of bac water and squirt into the vial, then every 0.5ml or 50 on a 1ml slin pin will be 1000iu.
Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu hCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function without causing desensitization/saturation associated with high doses of hCG.
A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a thrice weekly shot of 250iu hCG, or possibly a twice weekly shot of 500iu. However, it is most desirable to adhere to a lower more frequent dose of hCG to mimic the body’s natural LH release and minimize estrogen conversion.